EXPRESSION DANCE 2018
OCTOBER 26, 27 & 28TH
$1,800.00 Pesos - Includes Workshop and participation in the Competition.
Move your place with $600.00 Pesos. Limited Availability
From June 1st 2018.
> Go to www.expressiondance.mx and press the button "REGISTER ME"
1. Make the payment corresponding to the account number indicated on the page.
2. Make the registration on the page, fill all the fields with your data.
3. You will receive a confirmation email of your registration where your registration number will be indicated.
4. Ready! You have your place insured and you will have to liquidate until October 12th, 2018.
NOTE: After setting aside your place you can make payments if you wish. Both to settle and intermediate payments you must send your payment voucher to the email email@example.com indicating your registration number.
COMPETITION: In case of competing, the Competition record must be filled, it is a record for each choreography.
IMPORTANT! The registration of the Workshop and of the Competition are independent, they must be registered in both in case of competing, and both Workshop and Competition are of LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
- KIDS: 5-8 YEARS
- JUNIOR: 9-12 YEARS
- TEENS: 13-15 YEARS
- SENIOR: 16+ YEARS
IMPORTANT NOTE: In Hip hop there will be no Kids category, so all competitors under 12 years will compete in Junior.
Groups of different ages can be formed, and will enter the category that corresponds to the largest member of the group.o.
The categories Kids, Junior and Teens will be subject to investigation of the age of a member by the organization ED in case of suspicion of not being in the corresponding category, if there is an error said number (s) will be disqualified (s)
The styles with which you can participate and you will be qualifying in the competition are: Jazz, Lyric, Contemporary and Hip hop.
For the styles of Jazz, Lyric and Contemporary you can participate in the modality of Solo, duet / trio and group; It will be qualified by modalities / category, not by style, that is, for example; Solo Jazz, Lyric and Contemporary solo, as in duet / trio and group.
For the style of Hip hop there will be only group mode divided into Small Crew (5 to 9 members) and Megacrew (10+ members).
- There will be 10 seconds of "grace" allowed for each routine after the time limit, after those 10 seconds there will be reduction.
- Routines should be appropriate for age, and suitable for family viewing. If the judges consider that it is inappropriate, they will make a comment, "it is not family friendly" and they will have a reduction, in the event that all the judges have made the same comment, that number will be disqualified.
- There is no limit of choreography per academy, however, a dancer can not compete twice in the same modality / category taking into account that New! all categories will be of LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
- The costumes will be of free will.
- It is not allowed to use scenography, only allowed to use possible items that can give sight to the choreography as long as they can put and remove the stage from the dancers themselves and not endanger the participants as: Things with edge, fire, etc. . Nor is confetti allowed, dust, shine, or anything that messes up the stage.
- All participants must respect the order of participation and be ready for their turn, if they are not on time they will be disqualified.
|Jazz - Lyrical - Contempo||Hip-Hop|
|Solo and duo/trio 2:00min max.||Small Crew (5 a 9 members) 3:00min. max.|
|Group (5+ members) 3:00min. max.||Megracrew (10+ members) 4min. max.|
JAZZ, LYRICAL, CONTEMPORARY, FUNK, HIP HOP.
- Group A: Intermediate or up to 14 years old (according to the teacher's criteria).
- Group B: Advanced or 15 years old (according to the teacher's criteria).
It will be the days: Friday 26th and Saturday 27th October 2018.
At the end of the Workshop, scholarships will be awarded to outstanding students.
* * * * * LIMITED AVAILABILITY * * * * *